What happened to my PAD

Nlatham
Contributor
Contributor
I've been using pay after delivery for well over a year. Then it just disappeared. My husband's pay after delivery works fine. Mine it stopped working I don't even have the option to use it. Anyone have any tips?
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nlatham

Have you had a recent dispute OR a failed bank transfer OR a negative balance ?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nlatham
Contributor
Contributor
There was one time where I had to dispute things in my bank account with my bank that put my account into the negatives. But all that money was replaced later that week. My PAD has been gone ever since then tho.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nlatham

That would be enough for paypal to withdraw your right to use PAD.

With PAD as with normal payments the seller is credited the payment in advance and paypal wait for the funds to transfer to paypal from your bank account. No seller would send an item before being paid.

But with PAD they give you extra time before they remove it BUT they only take the risk on doing so if you have a bank account that has never had any issues.

Personally I never know why folks use it as it gives you no more buyer protection, in fact you get more buyer protection by funding your paypal payment with a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nlatham
Contributor
Contributor
Oh really? Oh okay well I guess I'm not using it anymore because I can't lol. Thanks for the help!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nlatham

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.