What do I do now?

Bluey_Zarsoff
Contributor
Contributor

Back in 2011-2012 I had a recurring payment with Fileserve (don't think they exist anymore). Anyway $9.99 used to come out of my account each month automatically. I cancelled the service & then I cancelled the recurring Paypal payment.

After this Fileserve tried to withdraw more payments from my paypal account which was refused by paypal.

But my Problem is that paypal have left this non-payment as a debt owed to Fileserve.

I have told paypal about this twice now but they won’t do anything about it and the bogus debt from 2012 is still there on my account.

I have emails from paypal showing that I cancelled my auto payment to Fileserve 1 month before Fileserve tried to take more money.

why have I been given a debt owing for this event? You cannot use fileserve unless you pay up front first, they don’t let you use their services & pay later.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Bluey_Zarsoff,

I'm sorry to hear about a payment from 2012 that you're looking to dispute. A transaction can only be disputed within 180 days. Was a dispute opened within that time frame?

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.