We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have problem to sent money

An error msg appear on me that We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

My account is fully verified with credid card and bank account

I have sent many msg to paypal customer support and they did not answer me

If the problem not fixed i will close my paypal account and i will stop dealing with paypal anymore

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Sugam
I have same problem. My phone number, card, and ervyting Ok but again show me
We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.
where the problem?
Login to Me Too

dsodani
New Community Member

Dears i went throu all this steps without any progress i made every thing checkeed twice and validated my account with bank account and debit card even when i go to account review i find all limits are lifted and still giving same error, so do any of you have any idea....

Login to Me Too

EmelaReyes
New Community Member

I tried everything.

Verify my mobile phone number, email addresses including the back up email.

Check the currency. 

But I am still getting the same message over and over again. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

Hi EmelaReyes,

Congrats on your first post, and welcome to the Community!

As this is a User to User Community, we don't have direct access to your account.  I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance if you're still seeing this issue on your end.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Fredo_Marku
Contributor
Contributor

Hello  remove the security block please from my email please

Login to Me Too

Fredo_Marku
Contributor
Contributor

please help me i dont know why dosent withdraw my moneys i confirmed everything Mobile , Email ,Address ,contacted them and why every month i got payments without any problem ... this september stoped and say Try again later 😕

Login to Me Too

bellalion
Contributor
Contributor
Country: philippines Novie bellalion Paypal I need my money now Please !
Login to Me Too

Glehman
New Community Member
I have money on my paypal acct and on a credit card. Combined, there is more than enough money for the payment I am trying to make. I keep getting told that there isn't enough to cover. How do I get this resolved ? eBay has opened a case for non pmt. I am trying to make payment!
Login to Me Too

Glehman
New Community Member
I have money on my paypal acct and on a credit card. Combined, there is more than enough money for the payment I am trying to make. I keep getting told that there isn't enough to cover. How do I get this resolved ? eBay has opened a case for non pmt. I am trying to make payment! Glehman
Login to Me Too

trevorlane
New Community Member

same here,

i`ve enough money in my bank account.

and still can`t pay

its been 3 days from now, still get this (removed by moderator) error!

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

please resolve this soonest.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.