We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

reshu111us

My account is verified and credit card is added...even though I tried many ti to pay two of my invoices but didn't go through.

Using this paypal is a wastage of time...I havent seen such a worst payment mode

Login to Me Too

pamyoder
Contributor
Contributor

Need help with this issue.  Have been paying with Paypal since it started, never had this happen until today.  Any ideas?

Login to Me Too

cynthia_ann
Contributor
Contributor

me too, i would like to have this fixed

Login to Me Too

james122
Contributor
Contributor

Must verify your accound so you can lift up your limit as well...

Login to Me Too

Sadar
New Community Member

I have the same issue and my account is already verified. Please help!

Login to Me Too

4evaProser
Contributor
Contributor

Dont just give them reasons that are honestly not the problem. I see you running people in circles all the time asking almost the same questions but you wont come back when 20 other people have said they have the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Tyler_Oleson
New Community Member

I am verified, I have done all the steps to verify my account, but payments / recieving money still dont work.

Login to Me Too

heronpabna
New Community Member
hi dear, i have an instant solution for this particular issue..... i know a workable and tested 2 ways to fix the issue immediately ....this is 99.99% successful method. this is never related to get verified the account or the ip issues....
Login to Me Too

kaystar211
Contributor
Contributor

my account is verified by am still getting the same error each time i try to make a purchase

Login to Me Too

rachelmansons
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to verify an account without bank account ?

i only have visa 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.