We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

noogs
Contributor
Contributor

Its beyond a joke. I am verified, I have linked my debit card to my bank account and it is making me look bad on ebay because I can't pay for bids I have won. It is so frustrating that these jokers are in control of my finances and dictating to me with my money, from my own bank account when I can buy something from ebay. 

I have just verified my account again and gone through my own bank security and verified PayPals pin number which they sent me to my bank account. Still no joy! 

Login to Me Too

naputi
Can't except a payment from Ebay, through Paypal, can't make a payment with Paypal

(8) days and counting, I've lost $2,700 dollars - because Paypal tech support can't get it FIXED!  Is Paypal going under? I can't make a $5 purchase, and Ebay members can't purschase a $120.00 basketball shoe.  I've spoken with 12 different CS and Tech paper with (5) different ticket numbers, see below -*   Now Ashley promised to stay in contact, and to update me as this problem continues  /April, 28th 2014 - No emails or phone contact since then, none.  I'm calling every day, new ticket number, if your having this problem, please email me

*Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me this afternoon.

The ticket number for your reference is: 140428-000392

Sincerely,
Ashley
Business Support Supervisor
PayPal, an eBay Company

Hi naputigreene,

Sorry, we were not able to process your PayPal payment for US $4.95 for one or more items.

If you would like to purchase and pay for this item / these item(s) with another payment method, please return to your cart to check out and submit payment again.Remember, great deals don't last long on eBay, so some of your items may have already been purchased by other buyers.Complete payment soon to avoid missing out.

Thanks for shopping on eBay!
Login to Me Too

RecklessKaiser
Contributor
Contributor

To everyone having this issue:

You have to call them to explain them what's wrong and make them understand the problem is in their end, I got it fixed after a call of almost 15 minutes and explained I was only getting automatic respones, that this wasn't the first time I used PayPal for international payments, that the person who I was trying to send money was someone I had sent money before and that I've already done the 'add/remove' credit card step because apparently it had something to do with my only and own credit card and also told them I couldn't even sent $1.

Make sure you're on your account when you're on your account and try to send a payment so you can verify it works again.

I can't still believe they can't fix this issue in general but at least the Call Center is better than the Online Support.

Login to Me Too

noogs
Contributor
Contributor

I managed to get through to customer services twice this morning and still my PayPal account is not sending payments. I was fed a different story on both occasions. The first one being that I was limited for not sending in documents, but they agreed that I should be allowed to buy, after I pointed out that I don't need a bank statement and a passport when I go and buy a McDonalds. The second time was laughable when they couldn't get my account to pay for an order and told me that who I am buying from must be coming up as flagged. That is the 4th person out of 4 with 100 percent feedback who has been flagged since Friday. I have contacted the sellers and will pay by alternate means, and after reading all the horror stories about PayPal, I doubt I will be using their services, and whilst these and eBay will ultimately destroy each other. I will stick to using Amazon which, incidentally I bought a DVD from there today and it took no more than 30 seconds to order and with no hassle.

Login to Me Too

Vovka
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone. At last 3 times when I try to pay ebay items I got a message "Sorry, but we're not able to process your request right now"  Error code: 70266 10004. But when I try to make checkout a second or third time payment accepted succesfull. I have no idea why I got this error massage. Someone can help me? 

PS. Sorry  for my bad english.

Login to Me Too

guysauve
New Community Member

I have the same problem. That kind of message is so amateurish. There's no way to understand what this issue is and how can we fix it. It's misleading the user to think that the payment cannot be done 'right now', therefore it must be a temporary problem and one can try again successfully later. Actually, chances are that the payment is blocked and will be blocked again even if you try later.

Login to Me Too

felixb
New Community Member

This problem is completely out of hand!

I have opened a new account, verified my banking details, verified my phone number, addresses match up in my bank account, PayPal and ebay, and still it doesn't work.

PayPal doesn't work! Ebay needs to abandon Paypal immediately, or this needs to be resolved.

What am I supposed to do now? I've won an auction and I cannot pay.

UNACCEPTABLE!

Login to Me Too

hashoomm_77
Contributor
Contributor
I Have finally found out how to fix it. The IP address. Where you first used your paypal on the device. Use that same device to do payments any other login on any device will not be accepted.
Login to Me Too

lalamcp
New Community Member

Same thing happened to me -- I even had my sister try from a Canadian computer (I live in the UK at the moment).

I called customer support several times and they kept trying to pawn me off or say that a specialst will contact me in 24 hours. Finally I just asked to speak to a supervisor -- account was reactivated and money was sent in 2 minutes.

Just call and immediately ask to speak to a supervisor to reactivate your account or to manually do it for you.

Login to Me Too

Kakaduk
New Community Member

I had same issue too, but after i confirm my card and bank account my limits been raised and i sent payment successfully!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.