cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

SOLVED

Re: We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Hi EmelaReyes,

Congrats on your first post, and welcome to the Community!

As this is a User to User Community, we don't have direct access to your account.  I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance if you're still seeing this issue on your end.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

Thanks!

New Community Member

I have money on my paypal acct and on a credit card. Combined, there is more than enough money for the payment I am trying to make. I keep getting told that there isn't enough to cover. How do I get this resolved ? eBay has opened a case for non pmt. I am trying to make payment!
New Community Member

I have money on my paypal acct and on a credit card. Combined, there is more than enough money for the payment I am trying to make. I keep getting told that there isn't enough to cover. How do I get this resolved ? eBay has opened a case for non pmt. I am trying to make payment! Glehman
Highlighted
New Community Member

same here,

i`ve enough money in my bank account.

and still can`t pay

its been 3 days from now, still get this (removed by moderator) error!

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now.

please resolve this soonest.

New Community Member

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. Unable to purchase on eBay. Al cc linked and verified. This is BS two hours now!
New Community Member

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now. Unable to purchase on eBay.
New Community Member

I still have this error message. I did everything you guys said- validating my phone number- checking for expiration date. I am trying to send with two prepaid cards with 25$ on them
New Community Member

Well it's March 12, 2016 and this glorious error is still appearing. I am trying to pay the order from ebay and I am getting this error two days straight. I've contacted PP support with email and still didn't get any reply or help.  I can't believe there is not at least a reason why is this happening, the message is just Sorry we can't process your payment right now and that's all. No advice no reason no nothing. I am so frustrated right now.  

New Community Member

I've had this issue for the past two weeks. I have a merchant oversees that I've been doing business with for the past year. She sends me a PayPal invoice and I make payment. However for the past two invoices over the last two weeks I keep getting this error message. I've contacted Paypal multiple times via phone and email and they say it is an ongoing problem and they're having their IT department look into it. Very frustrating as I am trying to run a business and ship my customers orders quickly. If this continues, we will be looking at alternative payment processors.
New Community Member

cant sent money, why???