We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

I have problem to sent money

An error msg appear on me that We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

My account is fully verified with credid card and bank account

I have sent many msg to paypal customer support and they did not answer me

If the problem not fixed i will close my paypal account and i will stop dealing with paypal anymore

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK edited this and we can try a few things.

Firstly read this and see if it applies to you as you have not given a lot of info.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/We-re-sorry-but-we-can-t-send-your-payment-right-...

Secondly double check your back up card is in date and not expired.

Thirdly is the currency in your paypal account balance in the same currency as the person you are sending to??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

OK edited this and we can try a few things.

Firstly read this and see if it applies to you as you have not given a lot of info.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/We-re-sorry-but-we-can-t-send-your-payment-right-...

Secondly double check your back up card is in date and not expired.

Thirdly is the currency in your paypal account balance in the same currency as the person you are sending to??

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Giorgos
Contributor
Contributor

How can i sent money and solve this problem

I can not sent money an error msg appears on me

Thank you

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Above post edited with possible solutions, try those first off.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Kurczak1
Contributor
Contributor
I have same problem, spending hours on the phone whit costumer service almost a week and a half, they told me system has to refresh my account and I have to wait up to 72 hours ! Even costumer service, or manager was not able to do anything ! System blocking all my transactions !!! I wanna cancel my account whit PayPal too but same time I can't get all my money from them! This sick !
Login to Me Too

MikaFeiri
New Community Member

None of the cases apply to me. The only thing I've done is, I've reset my password. Do I have to wait after resetting a password, before I can send payments again? I miss this kind of information.

Login to Me Too

JerryCoolGuy11
Contributor
Contributor

When you transfer money you need to make sure your name, or bank account information matches the cards linked to your paypal.

Login to Me Too

henryhenryhenry
Contributor
Contributor
Still can't send money to a friend. I've done all of this, confirmed bank, confirmed credit card, have more than enough balance in my paypal account, it is in same currency and still every time for over a week it has said we're sorry, but we can’t send your payment right and with absolutely no explanation. I've emailed paypal 4 times and no response, it is an absolute joke of a payment system. How can this be resolved.
Login to Me Too

muhammad19791
Contributor
Contributor

same here PayPal Qatar

Login to Me Too

AngelaHinds
New Community Member
I was sending money in a different currency before but now it won't let me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.