We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

GermanyFund

Hi, everyone.

I received good answer from PayPal Support about this problem. I am verified. I quote the answer. It gives light for many cases:

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding a payment that you want to send to your friend.

I have reviewed your PayPal account and can see that your payment of 6.00€ has been stopped by our internal security system.

To provide one of the safest online payment methods PayPal reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction.

When a payment is blocked, this is not a reflection of you or your account activities. Our internal security system is an automated system which reviews all of the details of every payment that is made through PayPal. It has been designed to recognise patterns that could result in buyer complaints, unauthorised claims or chargebacks. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions.

For fraud prevention reasons, I cannot see what aspect of this payment has caused our internal security system to intervene. Neither can I override or manually change the security settings to allow your payment to go through.

I can, however, give you advice on the steps you can take to reduce the chances that our internal security system will block any future payments.

Here are some things that you can do that may help:

• Clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser
  • Attempt to make the payment from a different card
  • Attempt to make the payment at a different time
  • Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and we advise that you contact your seller and inform them why the payment has not been completed yet. If the seller accepts payments through PayPal they will be familiar with your situation.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to verify your account.

Login to Me Too

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

but bro i am sending money within limits

also bro my paypal balance is 56GBP but it says availible balance in GBP is zero why does it say that?

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You don't have to believe the people here who have quite a bit of hand-on experience working with and using PayPal however, from experience we know that If you verify your account, that will resolve your issue.

Login to Me Too

vthompson88
New Community Member

I am getting this error message "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now". My account is verified, I have deleted cookies and browser. I also have more than tripled the amount for Bill Me Later and still have not been able to make the payment. It is not easy getting through to anyone Im on hold for a hour and still no one.

Login to Me Too

WayneduPlessis
Contributor
Contributor

Account is also verified and have more then enough money to process the payment but getting the same error ... nobody has answered tany of the 4 customer support emails i sent for over 4 days ... terrible for this time of the year! i wonder if paypal know how many Christmas's they have ruined around the world from their uselessness!

Login to Me Too

123gigi
Contributor
Contributor

Legit4
New Community Member

It is the same with me,even now. It is aggrivating me right now. I am so mad, I can't even pay for anything. I have verified and everything. Still says Error....

Login to Me Too

nggroup
Contributor
Contributor

Same rubbish here.  I'm trying to send money to my other paypal account !!

All verified 

Utter crap, no support.  It's my money hand it over

Login to Me Too

frankster1234

This is a disgusting service, I will never use paypal unless it's absolutely necessary.

<removed> You and your greedy hand.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.