We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

rp3
Contributor
Contributor

right my bank account is linked and now my debit card is too and i still cant send money even though i have £179 paypal balance available! can you tell me why please?

Login to Me Too

Saney
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal or someone help me.

I have this problem and it is **bleep**!

'
Hello paypal! You are a money service, and I am not looking for using 5 hours to get this sorted out just because of this?!

Get this **bleep** fixed. I can't den a **bleep**. Please help me someone

Login to Me Too

daniellepayne
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem with me too. Does anyone have the answer or phoned them?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Why not just call PayPal customer service for a direct answer?

Login to Me Too

anhtuan

you think call to customer support is sheap?

another country!

Login to Me Too

anhtuan

now same with me!!

i can not send any payment???

Login to Me Too

njorny143
Contributor
Contributor

I get the same message.  I have my bank account linked and confirmed along with two credit cards.  I also have a PP credit line that has no charges on it.  My account is verified and when I call PP I get transferred from customer service to PP Credit.  I GET SO ANGRY THAT I FIGURE WITHIN THE NEXT THREE MONTHS I WILL EITHER BE A PILL HEAD OR AN ALCOHOLIC....LOL!!  DESPITE MY ATTEMPT AT HUMOR, I MUST ADMIT I DO HATE PAYPAL.  THE WORKERS ARE TOTALLY USELESS.

Login to Me Too

sam6597
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem  but i switched browsers from firefox to chrome and the transaction went through.

Login to Me Too

Phan29
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem, but i send payment by app paypal/ mobile : complete

Login to Me Too

SyPhan
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem on laptop, and solve the problem by: used the application on the phone paypal ( windown phone 8.1 ) Smiley Happy Many thanks

hope it helped you

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.