We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

cvnr0
Contributor
Contributor

We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now

i get this message, i have enough funds in my account and i want to send it to my frnd

Also my paypal account is uk account and i am currenlty in india for a few months is that the reason i am getting this issue
, its not verified but i am sending money within the limits.

Pls help

Login to Me Too
148 REPLIES 148

frankster1234

At least tell the person why you clowns, garbage web site.

Login to Me Too

rurouzetsumei

I had the same problem. Try clicking the classic site button on the bottem left and try. it worked for me.

Login to Me Too

gogkas
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem after years using paypal.I have the same message when I try to sent a payment from my balance.Close the **bleep** thing is useless.No one from paypal has the dignity to answer or solve our problem.
Login to Me Too

TripleTea
New Community Member

I have been suffering with this issue since the beginning of June, after trying to pay for a commission.

I had money in my bank account and my card was in date. I tried with a family members account and it still did not work.

I need to pay for this and the lack of answers is awful.

I have recently added my bank account, and gotten a new bank card, but I still can't pay for this commission. I can however use PayPal for other purchases.

For the love of God, someone at PayPal help.

Login to Me Too

Kevin99
Contributor
Contributor

someone claimed that they solve this paypal error " We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now" with many method here : http://ebayquestions.com/2013/03/10/were-sorry-but-we-cant-send-your-payment-right-now/

Login to Me Too
Solved

GermanyFund

Hi, everyone.

I received good answer from PayPal Support about this problem. I am verified. I quote the answer. It gives light for many cases:

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding a payment that you want to send to your friend.

I have reviewed your PayPal account and can see that your payment of 6.00€ has been stopped by our internal security system.

To provide one of the safest online payment methods PayPal reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction.

When a payment is blocked, this is not a reflection of you or your account activities. Our internal security system is an automated system which reviews all of the details of every payment that is made through PayPal. It has been designed to recognise patterns that could result in buyer complaints, unauthorised claims or chargebacks. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions.

For fraud prevention reasons, I cannot see what aspect of this payment has caused our internal security system to intervene. Neither can I override or manually change the security settings to allow your payment to go through.

I can, however, give you advice on the steps you can take to reduce the chances that our internal security system will block any future payments.

Here are some things that you can do that may help:

• Clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser
  • Attempt to make the payment from a different card
  • Attempt to make the payment at a different time
  • Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and we advise that you contact your seller and inform them why the payment has not been completed yet. If the seller accepts payments through PayPal they will be familiar with your situation.

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing PayPal.

Login to Me Too

freethinker
New Community Member

Use the paypal app and it works for me. 

Login to Me Too

Chroni
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous!

This has happended to me a million times! But the most annoying thing is that the system does not say a word why the transaction keeps being declined even for days! The only message it gives us is "if the problem continues, contact the customer service"! Do you think it's easy to contact the customer service via mail? They answer you back after days and more or less, they can't do a lot! And about calling them? There is a significant time difference between Ireland and my country and they don't have a 24/7 calling centre, to be able to call them whenever this is possible! Besides, an international phone call lasting 20 or more minutes would probably cost me more than the actual amount of money I am trying to send!

My account is totally verified! I have confirmed my e-mail address, I have added and confirmed all my cards, I have sent them copies of my passport and bank statement to prove my id and address and I have also added a bank account of mine! I have been asked to resend a copy of my passport at least three times within the last six months, for security reasons, as they say and thankfully I have passed all their security tests so far! The last time I was asked to resend a copy of my passport was about ten days ago! However, today I can't send money to a receiver I have already sent him money in the past! How can my account be flaged again, only ten days after my last id confirmation?

And please don't tell me that the receiver might be unverified! Because this time the receiver is my own father, whom I, myself, have helped create his account, verify his e-mail address, link and confirm his card and then send copies of his driving license and phone bill! I am 100% sure he is as much verified as I am! Besides, can't they see we have the same last name? How can a transaction between a son and his father be "suspicious" enough to flag their accounts, especially when both their accounts are verified?

I know they do all this for security reasons, but this too much! Seriously! Every time I have to do a payment and I have no other choice but to use Paypal, I am really afraid that I may have to embarrassingly explain to the money receivers why they have to be patient with me! And believe me! After all this, if I can avoid using Paypal to do a payment, I do! 

Login to Me Too

itscojack03

I'm trying to buy something from a minecraft server and it doesn't work! I have $78.50 on my account and when i try to buy something for $26 and it keeps saying we can't make your purchase for now. I've contacted paypal and i realized my causes of this. It's because i was using a VPN while using paypal and i forgot to turn it off. I contacted twice and yet they didn't solve it. They asked me for my photo ID and social security number like what??? I'm 14 just remove the extra layer of security and let me buy stuff. Otherwise i just lost $78.50 and i can never use it again.

@GermanyFund wrote:

Hi, everyone.

I received good answer from PayPal Support about this problem. I am verified. I quote the answer. It gives light for many cases:

Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding a payment that you want to send to your friend.

I have reviewed your PayPal account and can see that your payment of 6.00€ has been stopped by our internal security system.

To provide one of the safest online payment methods PayPal reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, we may block the use of a particular card or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction.

When a payment is blocked, this is not a reflection of you or your account activities. Our internal security system is an automated system which reviews all of the details of every payment that is made through PayPal. It has been designed to recognise patterns that could result in buyer complaints, unauthorised claims or chargebacks. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions.

For fraud prevention reasons, I cannot see what aspect of this payment has caused our internal security system to intervene. Neither can I override or manually change the security settings to allow your payment to go through.

I can, however, give you advice on the steps you can take to reduce the chances that our internal security system will block any future payments.

• Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

We regret any inconvenience this may have caused and we advise that you contact your seller and inform them why the payment has not been completed yet. If the seller accepts payments through PayPal they will be familiar with your situation.

@GermanyFund wrote:

Hi, everyone.

Login to Me Too

Eudora

None of this has worked and It's been a week for a human being from Paypal to reply to my emails.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.