We can’t send your payment right now

dean95
New Community Member
We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact PayPal.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Been having this problem for 3 days. Pretty bad not gonna lie makes me regret using paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

June0227
Contributor
Contributor

As a user with a recent experience like yours, I am writing to encourage you to call PayPal directly and be sure your personal information (phone number, address, actual full name) has been verified. PayPal's security measures are inconsistent and frustrating, but I've found the root of the problem is ALWAYS personal information that is incorrect or not properly received by PayPal. 

I've wasted countless hours trying to resolve my recent issue via the PayPal website. Calling PayPal directly, then saving time by choosing the option for call back, and then completely reviewing your personal information with the customer support person, is the WAY to solve almost any problem.

Worst case, they'll ask for a written confirmation of your changes/updates. Yes, initially maddening, but in reality, it took five minutes to write and print the letter, sign it, scan it, and then upload it via the Resolution Center, or the contact info form the customer support person. 

Login to Me Too

dean95
New Community Member

I really don't have the time for this or to call someone, I wish if paypal wasnt just so bad, not using paypal again, never, Thanks for your help.

@June0227wrote:

As a user with a recent experience like yours, I am writing to encourage you to call PayPal directly and be sure your personal information (phone number, address, actual full name) has been verified. PayPal's security measures are inconsistent and frustrating, but I've found the root of the problem is ALWAYS personal information that is incorrect or not properly received by PayPal. 

I've wasted countless hours trying to resolve my recent issue via the PayPal website. Calling PayPal directly, then saving time by choosing the option for call back, and then completely reviewing your personal information with the customer support person, is the WAY to solve almost any problem.

Worst case, they'll ask for a written confirmation of your changes/updates. Yes, initially maddening, but in reality, it took five minutes to write and print the letter, sign it, scan it, and then upload it via the Resolution Center, or the contact info form the customer support person. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.