WHY I CAN'T CONFIRM MY BANK ACCOUNT

SMOOCHMI
New Community Member
Hi! I have a problem confirming my bank account. I just downloaded the app and I saw my bank account status is unconfirmed. I wonder why and I realize I cannot use my bank account to make payment however my Debit Card is able to use. I login to my account and check my bank account, it doesn't have a confirm button for me, but he status is primary. What is going on? Anyway one more question is, if I made payment by debit in paypal to eBay, the seller refund me how long will it takes for me to receive my refund and where the money will be credited to? My bank account of paypal account?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AdamD

Hi SMOOCHMI -

Thanks for reaching out to us here. I am sorry to hear that you are running into this. This is something we would need to take a look at your account to see what is going on. You can click on 'contact us' at the bottom of any of our pages to see ways to get ahold of us. You can also reach out to us on Twitter or Facebook. We would be happy to take a look for you.

- Adam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.