WEB ID: 770510487A unrecognized charge of $1407 on my Chase checking account

littleteeth
Contributor
Contributor

Unrecognized $1407 debit was seen on my Chase checking account from ISOTEC ISOLIERUN IAT PAYPAL J22222BU9BVQC WEB ID: 770510487A.

Same web ID # was found in several other fraudulent complaints.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey littleteeth,

I'm sorry to hear about the unrecognized charges, that's definitely a concern! I would advise reaching out to your financial institution to let them know about the transactions and see what options they have for you. You can also contact us so that we can look into this and ensure any information being used through PayPal is reported and rectified. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

fwibowo

The Resolution Center does not help nor does the Customer Support Phone number. The Resolution Center is only good if you have legitimately bought something using your PayPal account. Since the payment is unauthorized, there is no record in your PayPal account. You never can speak to a real person when you call Customer Support Phone line. 

I have contacted my bank. The type of transaction is ACH debit and I do not have a debit card with Chase Bank.  PayPal should be able to trace back which bank the money has been credited.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.