WA

Seawolf69
Contributor
Contributor
I lost my credit card and I updated paypal with a new one. Will it effect a game stop item I preordered with old one? The preorder won't be released until November 2017
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

Then you'd need to contact Game Stop and have them update the card and as for checking to see if you've been charged than call your credit card company and ask them.

Good Luck! Smiley Very Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

Was the preorder charged to the credit card already? If so, then no it won't affect it. 

If the preorder card wasn't charged then you might want to contact Game Stop and give them the updated CreditCard info.

Login to Me Too

Seawolf69
Contributor
Contributor
Gamestop does not take funds out until the week the preorder is released. How do I check if my credit card was charged? Thanks for the speedy reply
Login to Me Too
Solved

TimePerfected
Contributor
Contributor

Then you'd need to contact Game Stop and have them update the card and as for checking to see if you've been charged than call your credit card company and ask them.

Good Luck! Smiley Very Happy

Login to Me Too

Seawolf69
Contributor
Contributor
Ok this really confuses me is because I use paypal so I don't have to give out my credit card information when purchasing stuff. Your saying I need to contact gamestop and update my credit card information? If so then why do I even bother using paypal then?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.