Virtual Visa credit card and paypal

elvisracipovic
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

i was wondering if somebody could help me. I have money in my paypal account and i would like to use it. But not through sending it to my bank account or buying something with paypal. Instead i have signed up for a virtual visa credit card under my name and i also have a physical card with that.

The main question:

"So i was wondering if i have money on my paypal account( 100 usd) and i link a virtual credit card to my paypal account, can i buy thing  online with my virtual credit card  and the money would be taken from my paypal account instantly?"

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What bank issued the card?

Do you actually have the plastic card?  Is the number the same as your "virtual" card?

Login to Me Too

elvisracipovic
Contributor
Contributor

i dont think the card is from any bank, its like netspend or similar. But is visa and i have the physical card and also an account with a little bit money in it maybe 3 usd. What i want to do is to log in to my paypal and link the virtual credit card to my paypal account and what i want to do then is when i purchase something with the crredit card i want the money to be taken from the paypal account.

In other words is i link a credit card to a paypal account and when i purchase something with the credit card will the money be taken from paypal?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Generally virtual banks are not acceptable for PayPal accounts.

You need the Master Card PayPal debit card (I think tht is the right one) if you want to use the debit crd to take funds from your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

spike1321
Contributor
Contributor

No I just have a visa card number issued to me when I cashed out my credits from a survey site.Have 7- $15 ones.Can I deposit them into my account in PayPal?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Only if you can put them into your bank account first and then transfer to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

spike1321
Contributor
Contributor

can't,that sucks

Login to Me Too

sidra1
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

i have problem in my paypal 

i need rechage beinsport but i have this problem

pic.jpg

Login to Me Too

FOUAD86
New Community Member

YES I HAVE THIS PROBLEM

Login to Me Too

Hudgins43
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.