Viewing PayPal Here customer information in PayPal.com

NOFAMass
Contributor
Contributor

My nonprofit organization uses PayPal Here to collect payment for memberships at public events.  When the organization staff member at the event collects payment, he also enters the person's address and email address, so that we have that for our membership records.  However, to date I have not been able to view this contact information as attached to the record in PayPal.com - I have to go back into PayPal Here from my phone to view the information.  Where in PayPal.com am I able to view this information, which is readily viewable in the PayPal Here app?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to contact Tech Support with your question.  Sorry, I have not tested this myself yet, perhaps someone else has but, I did find this snippet if info:

You can add customer details to the transaction yourself (e.g. name, contact number). After you have processed the transaction:

• After the receipt screen, tap Add Customer Info
  • Enter the customer’s contact information such as name, email, phone, company name and address
  • Tap Done

Your customer contact information will now be available from the sales record in your sales history. You can also go into any transaction in the sales history and add the customer information.

You can check with the Merchant Support Community here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.