Use paypal without any of that bank/credit card stuff?

ShootingStarr
New Community Member

I didn't make a paypal account for nothing, and I remembered there being a time when you didn't need all that bank/credit card rubbish to use paypal.

How can I use Paypal for stuff like online purchases through online games and Google play and whatnot?

Because again: I did not sign up for Paypal just to waste time.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Using your PayPal Account without a bank account and/or credit card.   Yes, you can certainly accept funds - you may experience holds which can slow things down but, the money will be deposited into your account balance.  As for sending money and/or online purchases - there are limits in place for both sending and withdraws.  Note, some merchants and/or sellers only accept credit cards so there are some businesses you won't be able to deal with.  As for withdraws - you would have to request a paper check.  (Note, there's a fee, can take possibly two weeks and cannot be mailed to a PO Box.)   For full benefits of using one's PayPal Account, it should be "verified".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.