[Urgent] Cannot send or withdraw money from my account

Ahmad22123
Contributor
Contributor

My situation is a bit complicated so i will try to explain things as clearly as possible.

I would really like this matter resolved!

I am a college student and a freelance content writer for a Canadian company. I receive my payments through PayPal. The thing is that i am in Pakistan and there is no PayPal over here. So what i did was i created an  account under my email and my name but i used my sisters credit card for receiving payments. My sister is currently in China and the plan was that when the payment is in my PayPal account i would have her withdraw the money and send it to me through western union. I received my first payment recently and i asked her to withdraw the money to her bank account. The issue is that when she clicks on withdraw amount. It says to link a bank account. When she tries to link the bank account it says that the PayPal account has a different name with regards to the account holder name. When we try to change the name of the account it says that you have to provide a legal document that showcases that you have indeed changed your name legally. So i thought why not have the payment sent to another account which has the bank account etc linked properly. The issue was that when my sister tries to send the amount to her second account it says that "the transaction cannot be completed contact customer support". I am in one heck of a pickle because i have to pay my college tuition with that money and i cannot get it until this issue is resolved. I need help if anyone of you can guide me on how to handle this situation.

NOTE: This is another account i made just to ask this question.

I know it was my fault for setting up my account half assed but PayPal is not available in Pakistan and i didn't know how things worked. This money is important for me because my education is at stake now.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.