Unlink PayPal from HSN account

Shopper246
New Community Member
I never authorized PayPal as my deferred payment option on HSN. They won’t let me delete it but send me here to do it. How do I do it? Or since the bank owns PayPal and HSN can they do whatever they want???
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Shopper246,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble removing a link to a merchant. I'm happy to help.

To cancel a billing agreement or subscription, please follow these steps. If you never created the billing agreement in the first place, please check to see if there were any unauthorized payments in your account activity through that agreement. If there were, you can report them as unauthorized.

Please note that transactions that are made through a billing agreement that you did create at some point in the past would not be considered unauthorized. Subscriptions or billing agreements that are legitimately created do authorize future billing until they are canceled. Any billing issues with subscriptions that were initially authorized would be reported with a different dispute reason in the Resolution Center. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.