Unauthorized charge attempt

SomeoneHELP
New Community Member

Someone has attempted to charge my account $99.00 three times (unauthorized).  I can't contact PayPal.  What do I do?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Crystal_0606
New Community Member
This just happened to me this morning as well..Purchased from two different sites and then I got a text message asking me if I attempt to spend 50$ Did you get a txt as well? I called paypal and my card it hasn't came off my bank card as of now.But waiting on paypal yo return my call..I have never had this happen to me to just as confused as you..I will let you know if I get a answer from paypal.please do the same.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hello, 

@SomeoneHELP - Sorry to hear that you've had unauthorized transactions on your account. You can report this activity directly to your Resolution Center, no need to call. Here are the steps on how to complete this process: https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/article/how-do-i-report-unauthorized-paypal-account-activity-faq1...

@Crystal_0606 - Did this text come from 729725? If not, it could be someone attempting to get information from you. I always advise customers to sign into their PayPal account and review charges. If you do not see it on your PayPal account, you are good to go. 

Regards, 

PayPal_Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.