Unable to withdrawn from my paypal funds to my bank account and send money to another paypal user..

stokesy73
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I have recently  sold items on eBay with no problems but i am now having problems withdrawing funds to my bank account and sending money to another paypal user. How do I fix this???

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kathy25r

I am having the same problem! I am located in Canada. Waiting on answer from the email I sent to Paypal Support. I am getting the following error when I attempt to withdraw any amount of my balance "Internal Server Error"

EDIT: found this work around link to transfer funds in another post: http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

Link Worked for me! Money transferred!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

As you have given little to no info about the problem impossible to say. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

stokesy73
Contributor
Contributor
Its been like this since thursday last week. Cant withdraw or send money from my paypal account. Help please need!!!!
Login to Me Too

stokesy73
Contributor
Contributor
Are there other users out there with similar problems or is it just me??? 😞
Login to Me Too

Leanne41

I am having the same problem.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kathy25r

I am having the same problem! I am located in Canada. Waiting on answer from the email I sent to Paypal Support. I am getting the following error when I attempt to withdraw any amount of my balance "Internal Server Error"

EDIT: found this work around link to transfer funds in another post: http://www.paypal.com/wdfunds

Link Worked for me! Money transferred!!

Login to Me Too

stokesy73
Contributor
Contributor

Just tried work around and it worked!!! About time Smiley Mad

Login to Me Too

SergD

thank you. work around link worked for me!

Login to Me Too

JenHer
New Community Member

Thanks for the link! I was havign the same issue but I was able to transfer with that link! 🙂

Login to Me Too

Rass34

Thank you for the link.  I had the same problem.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.