Unable to pay with paypal on ebay

abela
Contributor
Contributor

Hi!,

Trouble in paying with paypal on ebay. Error message: 

Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options:

• Select a different payment option.
  • Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue.

I am paypal user from 2013 and is suffering from this issue for the first time. What can be the reason?

Your help is highly appriciated.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

It could be anything causing this problem. Could be technical or something with your account or your activity that flagged security risk.  Contact PayPal.  Click Contact on bottom of page.  When on the line, press zero or say "agent".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

tinux
Contributor
Contributor

same here a user from 2005 since last week i can't pay by any verified cards nor even as a guest same with all my family members using different pcs different networks . so annoying i am forced to cancel all cards from paypal and use Amazon instead what a joke, help line is useless. total waste of my time.

Login to Me Too

tinux
Contributor
Contributor

same here a user from 2005 since last week i can't pay by any verified cards nor even as a guest same with all my family members using different pcs different networks . so annoying i am forced to cancel all cards from paypal and use Amazon instead what a joke, help line is useless. total waste of my time. can't even post this msg due to " try in few minutes" seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.