Tricks/Hacks transfer funds off PayPal prepaid into my PayPal online account?

DarthJello
New Community Member
So, Im finally getting the hang of using prepaid mastercard with my PayPal. And it is such a crazy love/hate thing!!! on one hand, I LOVE PAYPAL!!! Comes in so handy when I need to borrow or loan money, and also LOVE Paypal because my paycheck direct deposit onto my PayPal MasterCard comes 2 days early! Yet on the other hand, I HATE PAYPAL because half the time its simple, other half nothing seems to work right!!!....... My goal is to somehow transfer funds from my prepaid card onto my online PayPal account... In other forums, I have read that it cant be done. But I just can't accept that!!!! Tedious?? Perhaps... a hassle, maybe. But surely it CAN be done????!!! Anyone know of any work around, trick, or hack to transfer funds off my Prepaid Card to my online PayPal account? Or anyone have some ideas? I know that the card is "Bancorp" and the account is some other company. Speculating maybe it had something to do with having the same email registered to both accounts?!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.