Transfer Problem

DrSpots
Contributor
Contributor
I transferred money from my bank account to my PayPal account. The money is no longer in my bank account, but my PayPal is still showing the transaction as pending. It has been four business days (one day past when it said the money will be available). I never had this happen before. What could be the problem?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it could take 3-5 days,sometimes just 1 day.

since banks use computer to process transactions,there could be hiccup either hardware or software on either banks,Paypal's bank or your bank

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

it could take 3-5 days,sometimes just 1 day.

since banks use computer to process transactions,there could be hiccup either hardware or software on either banks,Paypal's bank or your bank

Login to Me Too

umami50
New Community Member

Same problem here! It's been 7 days! The wait times by phone to speak to a rep is over an hour! What in the world is going on??!!

Login to Me Too

zwhid
Contributor
Contributor

Mine still has not transferred after 8 days.

Login to Me Too

jonasland54
New Community Member

It's now been 9 days and still "pending".....rep on phone had no idea when this "problem" would be resolved. Paypal you suck and you need to fix this pronto. If you're IT guys can't get this done, you need to hire some IT guys that can get this done.

Login to Me Too

gp77
Contributor
Contributor
Run around i am getting on my money it says one day when transferring money then its 3- 5 days what is ☝
Login to Me Too

Gufifutmedia
Contributor
Contributor

See my post in topic...

by isinyourears on ‎Oct-19-2017 06:26 AM
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.