Transaction

Hadif_Jumat21
Contributor
Contributor

i really need help please

so i just bought this item using paypal about  three weeks ago but the item is out of stock........i already pay the seller but the statement is still pending and they have not accept it yet because the rules of the shop is they cannot accept the payment until the item has been dispatched......i have to wait about two weeks for the item to come in stock.......yesterday i received a message saying that the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched(good news for me tho)...so here is the problem...they said that pending paypal payment has expired and i will have to send a new paypal payment.....the thing is WHERE DOES THE EXPIRED TRANSACTION GOES TO?it should be restored to my credit card right?but i didnt received any refunds yet until  now

Please Help Me

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Hadif_Jumat21,

Great question! Even if the card is removed, the refund would be processed back to the card used for the purchase. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey Hadif_Jumat21,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with receiving your order, and I'm happy to provide information to assist. When an order is not processed by a merchant, the funds are refunded back to the original payment source. If the money was retrieved from your card, it will be returned within 30 days. If you're not seeing the refund within that time, I would advise reaching out to your card company to see if they have record of the refund and what the status of the payment is. I hope this helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Hadif_Jumat21
Contributor
Contributor

but will i still receive the refund if i remove my link card on paypal?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Hadif_Jumat21,

Great question! Even if the card is removed, the refund would be processed back to the card used for the purchase. 🙂

- Ashley M

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.