Transaction

Ali901
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all, i just had a question with regards to some of my transactions that were made today. First of all I'd like to note that I have recently been given a brand new barclays contactless card. My old card has now been deactivated and is no longer in use. Today I made a donation to someone (very small amount), via paypal. Now what I had not known, was that my old card was set up on my paypal. As normal, I proceeded with the donation and the person was notified of me donating to them. Now as I said before, this card had been deactivated (at the time of donating, I did not know this). Now what I always do with any transaction, is check my account balance on my mobile app to see if the funds have been taken. In this particular case, it had not.. I then tested this donation process again, but this time use the new card and donated again, via paypal (having set up this new card on my paypal account). The donation was sent and the correct funds were taken from my account.. Anyone know what I should do in this situation? Will it take longer than usual for the donation made using the old card to show up on my bank statement as well as the funds being deducted from my bank account? I clearly know now, not to use the decactivated card of course in the future, and just use my new card. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.