This one issue everyone's talking about

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, so this issue is disgustingly common and not very adressed.

I am of course talking about the infamous "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support"

Contact customer Support? Sure, I will, and did, and waited days upon days only to be left with a handful of no reply.

So what exactly causes this random issue? It's horribly annoying and gets in the way of any and all payments that I want to make, only to disapear randomly aswell.

I've seen a couple discussions about this and i've always been told to wait 24 hours.

Sure, I'll wait 24 hours but is it AFTER the FIRST ERROR or after the error you just got? If so, am I going to get this infinitely for trying?

I feel like paypal's doing nothing to help the community here with random errors and malfunctions.

However, take what I say with a grain of salt, it may be some sort of "feature" or something like that.

All I wanted to do was buy a couple games but this annoying error keeps getting in the way of any and all enjoyment I (could) get from said games.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

This is just ridiculous. I'm still getting the same error, HOW MUCH LONGER DO I HAVE TO WAIT?

Support also refuses to reply to my emails. this is just disrespectful I've lost money because of paypal

Login to Me Too

antaln
Contributor
Contributor

does it fixed already?

Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, it took nearly 3 weeks but eventually I was able to use it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.