This one issue everyone's talking about

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, so this issue is disgustingly common and not very adressed.

I am of course talking about the infamous "We can't send your payments right now. If the problem continues please contact Customer Support"

Contact customer Support? Sure, I will, and did, and waited days upon days only to be left with a handful of no reply.

So what exactly causes this random issue? It's horribly annoying and gets in the way of any and all payments that I want to make, only to disapear randomly aswell.

I've seen a couple discussions about this and i've always been told to wait 24 hours.

Sure, I'll wait 24 hours but is it AFTER the FIRST ERROR or after the error you just got? If so, am I going to get this infinitely for trying?

I feel like paypal's doing nothing to help the community here with random errors and malfunctions.

However, take what I say with a grain of salt, it may be some sort of "feature" or something like that.

All I wanted to do was buy a couple games but this annoying error keeps getting in the way of any and all enjoyment I (could) get from said games.

Login to Me Too
12 REPLIES 12

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

bump I really need a reply on this

Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I dont know your situation,but some reasons could be-

your bank account is closed?

your bank account Paypal cannot connect,could be bad hair day ?

your bank account is invalid,belonged to someone else

PAYPAL stops doing business with your bank

you are in a country where paypal cant access the bank ?

who knows/

or your bank does not like Paypal?

BTW,paypal is not a bank,it is Paypal bank which is trying to access your bank,

Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Whac-A-Mole 

I'm not even using a linked bank account, I have been trying to use the funds present in my paypal account balance for the past 24 hours to no avail.

It's seriously annoying me and it isn't the first time it has happened

Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

I won't stop bumping this until I get a reply.

A good one.

I still haven't been able to use my funds yet

Login to Me Too

Buggy3706
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal went to garbage when they decided to outsource their employees from foreign countries
Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

STILL can't use my funds.

If this is a joke then it's a very bad one

Cut it out now

Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Okay, this is just outrageous.

I STILL AM NOT ABLE TO USE MY FUNDS.

IF this issue persists tomorrow, I'm definitely closing my paypal account forever, and leaving a bad rating on this website.

The fact that support refuses to answer to my claim whatsoever just adds salt to the wound.

I'm done with this, this is just ridiculous.

The website that claims to be the "easiest way" to send payments sure if lieing about it, because I'm having a whole lot of trouble for just 20$.

Fix your website to how it was before.

Login to Me Too

MrsneakMAN
Contributor
Contributor

Still unable to use my funds

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.