Things don't appear to be working at the moment

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Customers are getting following message when they are trying to make website payment. It started happening in last 1 hour. Anyone having same issue?

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

PayPal folks please look into it ASAP.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Very strange. If it is system wide problem then there must be many more people affected?

Login to Me Too

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

@biologix wrote:

Very strange. If it is system wide problem then there must be many more people affected?

Definitely I've been watching the threads all weekend these aren't the first complaints of the situation

Login to Me Too

Stasius

I'm not sure but it may be related to those paying with Credit Card and US-based. 

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, those who are using credit card as a PayPal guest are the one getting that message, not everyone.

Login to Me Too

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

I wasn't using a credit card as a PayPal guest..

Login to Me Too

Dennisw2468
Contributor
Contributor
Keen observation 😉
Login to Me Too

Stasius

It seems it started working on my side!

Can anybody confirm is it working for them?

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

It seems to be working fine now. I did contact customer support and open a ticket for technical team to look into it and they did reply back claiming that they are investigating issue and will fix ASAP. I did get reply back from them acknowledging that the issue fixed. Let's hope it is fixed!

Login to Me Too

ThurstonEYH
New Community Member

I have people trying to register for a conference and had no successful payments from late February 14 through most of the 18th. One payment went through, and now the error message is back. I sent attendees a direct link (so they don't re-register in order to get to the payment button on our site) and still no luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.