Things don't appear to be working at the moment

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Customers are getting following message when they are trying to make website payment. It started happening in last 1 hour. Anyone having same issue?

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

PayPal folks please look into it ASAP.

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Dennisw2468
Contributor
Contributor
Wait one hour and retry, I believe systems are being updated.
Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

System update in day time when business is busy? No warning or no explanation is provided?

Biologix

Login to Me Too

Dennisw2468
Contributor
Contributor
Welcome to paypal
Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Loosing business to competitors.... Not good. Any PayPal folks here to look into?

Login to Me Too

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

@biologix wrote:

System update in day time when business is busy? No warning or no explanation is provided?

Biologix

No update especially no system update but I just spoke to an awesome customer service rep who got my account squared away the only debit card I should have on file is one with a legitimate Bank apparently even though one of my prepaid verified PayPal does not like prepaids..... something to do with extra security features so we took out the prepay verified my federal credit union account and all is going swimmingly now😉😉😉

Login to Me Too

Stasius
Spoiler
I'm having the same problem! Started happening 1.5 hours ago still not fixed!!! 
Login to Me Too

Stasius

I'm having the same problem! Started happening 1.5 hours ago still not fixed!!! 

Login to Me Too

biologix
Contributor
Contributor

Started getting calls from customers spent tons of time to pay and not able to. It is really frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Darnelle18
Contributor
Contributor

@biologix wrote:

Customers are getting following message when they are trying to make website payment. It started happening in last 1 hour. Anyone having same issue?

Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later.

PayPal folks please look into it ASAP.

Things have not been functioning properly since probably Friday afternoon. 

First I was told to let the system update over the weekend, then when I called I was told it was operator error and my cards not compatible.., well I verify my card instead of the system so my card is verified and compatible nice try customer service...

Here we are Tuesday afternoon no payments have moved I can't make any purchases I can't transfer any money my accounts verified I'm not limited Welcome to the Jungle people

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.