Technical paypal issues

JamesWalsh
Contributor
Contributor

So i have gotten to the stage where i can transfer money from my paypal account and all that fancy jazz, But i am in a bit of an conundrum. I have tried once to send money into my paypal account because i don't want to go into debt with paypal. Now don't get me wrong, I have the money for the one purchase i made this account for ( in my bank account), It'll cost me 191 CAD and i have 300 CAD. I have far more than enough but i can't get money onto my account, paypal isn't allowing money onto my account. (there not directly saying no, it's having a technical issue.) So my question is should i allow myself to potentially get into debt because of paypals technical issues, while making my purchase. Or should i hammer the fudge outta that transfer money button until it works? I just don't want Paypal loan sharks to come and shoot the **bleep** outta me. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When you make a purchase PayPal will take money as needed from your linked bank account.  There is no need to transfer funds into your PayPal account.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

When you make a purchase PayPal will take money as needed from your linked bank account.  There is no need to transfer funds into your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

JamesWalsh
Contributor
Contributor

I know that, but because Paypal is having difficulties getting the money from my account when I try to transfer it, would it not have the same difficulty moving my money for a purchase? Or am i alright?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

if so,then your purchase would not go thru.

Unless you opt to use your credit card .

Login to Me Too

JamesWalsh
Contributor
Contributor

So your saying there's no way i can **bleep** myself over? (If i try to make a purchase it won't let me?)

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I really don't understand your issue.  If you follow the rules all is fine.

Login to Me Too

JamesWalsh
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah it turned out everything was fine, i was just worried that Ebay wouldn't have been capable of giving money to people that i have bought items from. I YOLO'd it and it worked fine. Thanks for the response!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.