Sorry, you can’t withdraw this amount.

Kidmandoom
New Community Member

Im from Bulgaria and i dont have a US bank account .... i was wondering how to withdraw the money i have to my credit card when i try it sayes Sorry you can't Withdraw this amount

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

danikus12
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here. I'm from Latvia. Tried withdrawing different amounts in both USD and EUR. Always this message appears.

Login to Me Too

danikus12
Contributor
Contributor

Does really nobody else encounter this problem?

Login to Me Too

DKristaps
Contributor
Contributor

@danikus12 wrote:

Does really nobody else encounter this problem?

Sorry for posting in old thread but I do.

I'm from also from Latvia.

Login to Me Too

ecallaw

Same problem. I got bulgarian paypal... Do you have any updates on this matter?

Login to Me Too

eivanova
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. But apparently according to the latest EU regulations, a bulgarian account holder must also add and verify a Bulgarian bank account in order to be able to withdraw money and lift any other limits. I managed to add a DSK account but verifying it proves impossible. I think the verification system is broken and customer support only tells me to contact customer support or to call Ireland for help. Ridiculous.

Login to Me Too

Royaltydesign

Any development on this? I'm also from Bulgaria and can't withdraw my money to my card. If this issue is not resolved asap paypal are gonna get a fresh lawsuit for embezzlement!!!

Login to Me Too

SorinBourceanu
New Community Member

I dont can to withdraw my money in my card bcz i have this problem: Sorry, you can’t withdraw this amount.

I have money in my account and i dont know why i dont can to withdraw money in my card.

Login to Me Too

sesily1000
Contributor
Contributor

Dear All,

I've contacted Paypal via the message center (available in paypal account) in regard to the same issue I faced (Sorry you cannot withdraw this amount).I've got a reply from paypal the same day explaining problem is caused by some technical issues and they sent me a personal link for withdrawing the ammount.I've followed the link and was asked to lift my limit by verifying my debit card.

Since I've verified my debit card I was able to withdraw the amount wanted.

Hope I have helped you and wish you success.

Best regrds,

Sonya

Login to Me Too

mikro000
Contributor
Contributor
Same here but Paypal do not answer not provide links.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.