Sorry, we’re not able to process your request. Please try again later.

tekkarmahelp
Contributor
Contributor

i have been trying to transfer the funds from last 20 days but every time i try to transfer the funds it always says the same thing .

i have also talking to paypal customer service representive from last 20 days but they always same excuse that they are working on it 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tekkarmahelp
Contributor
Contributor

Will anyone look into it?

its been 2 months now .

every time I call their customer service they all have the same excuse, that they are working on it.

I don't when there are going to release the funds. PayPal has already held the funds for over 8 months.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hello tekkarmahelp,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing these difficulties, and that the community was not able to assist you. I'd be happy to help as much as I can however for security reasons we are unable to discuss your account in detail here. From your description, it does sound that are experiencing a known issue that we've been working to resolve. To be certain though, you would need to contact us directly. I sincerely apologize for the difficulties and frustration you've your experienced. 

Thank you, 

Michelle

Login to Me Too

Tracey87
Contributor
Contributor
Can you help me. My account limited. Asked for utility bill or bank statement. I don't receive bank statements only online I pay electric by electric card no paper statements given for that. I have 1 photo id which is drivers license and they want another. I tried ringing but kept on hold 36 minutes had to hang up as no house phone was on mobile cost me a fortune. They don't reply to emails sent either. I have been refused 3 times now and my money is needed for daughters Christmas present and that's 6 days away... im stuck
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.