Sorry we can't send your payment right now

duyle

Hello, i'm having a problem "We're sorry, but we can't send your payment right now" when i 'm making a payment. I've done everything i could: double check my information, bank account, debit card and currency but it's still not working. Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JTDillinger
Contributor
Contributor

This has been an ongoing problem with PayPal for years. LITERALLY, years. 

Usually its because your account is new.... a few times deleting my cookies on my browser fixed it. Sometimes using your smart phone instead of computer helps.... Sometimes you just have o wait 48 hours. And then a lot of us have never got it to work when we needed it to and the problem persisted for weeks.  Don't waste time calling, their customer service is atrocious. There could be some ecurity flag that deemed your payment suspicious but they cannot and will not tell you why. Ever. Unbelievable. Anyway, do a Google search of this problem and youll find questions identical to yours from 2012. Plenty of them

Login to Me Too

duyle

Yeah frankly I've done a lot of google search and find nothing. My account is new, like you said, but is it a problem? Because i provided plenty of information. So the solution now is leave it there and do nothing?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.