Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time...

Philipxyooj
Contributor
Contributor

I've seen many of these sort of asking for help, but reading them doesn't really help me solve my case. Been trying to order something and I either get a Transaction fail or a "Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time. Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay". Is there really an answer to finding out why it is happening?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Philipxyooj,

I'm sorry to hear that the transaction you're trying to make is declined. There are some items that you can check here. If those items are all resolved and the transaction is still not able to be processed, it is likely the security model preventing the transaction. If the transaction has one or more risk factors, the system may decline to process the transaction. In that case, you can try the transaction with another funding method or at another time. We regret the inconvenience. We work hard to make sure that PayPal is the safest possible payment environment, and sometimes a legitimate transaction may be prevented. 

I hope that your next transaction goes more smoothly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.