Chat with our moderator team every Wednesday between 1-2pm PT (4-5pm ET). Learn more in Community Events
Hello @Ptown1948! You definitely can! And it's called PayPal's ShipNow program! Here's how to use it:
1. You will need to login to PayPal.
2. You can now go to PayPal.com/ShipNow - a different address compared to PayPal.com/Shipping. PayPal.com/Shipping is usually for business use.
3. The next step is to fill out the recipient's information.
4. When you're done, click on "Ship To This Adress" at the bottom of the page.
5. On the next page, you will need to select carrier name, service type, package type, and the mailing date. You can also choose to add Signature Confirmation, Insurance, and whether or not you would like to display the postage cost on the label. If you would like to ship from a different area, you can select "Other" under "Origination ZIP code" and enter the zip code that the package will be shipped from.
6. When you're done click on "Calculate Shipping Cost" and review the costs that will be displayed under "Shipping cost."
7. If you have made any corrections and/or you believe the shipping is correct, click on "Confirm and Pay."
Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!