Sending money as gift (abusing me)

RichieCZE
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

i have a problem. one guy is trying to (scam?) me... long story short = he wants my csgoskins, he send me gift (31usd) then i double checked if its safe (will i get money, can he refund when i send him my csgo skin?) .. ok i send him that skin.. then he wants more skins.. and i told him that i dont want to trade now.. he send money as gift again  (250$) and then he wants my skins. and saying "im gonna call police, im gonna call paypal and they gonna block you,etc".. i dont have any money on my wallet, so im not into sending csgo skins (because i didnt wanted to send it)..

+ noone could help me and garantuee me that im safe (he cant take money back + my skins send on steam).

now he is "reporting me" 

what should i do? im not sending stuff to him, just because he wants. I have all conversation in txt in word. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

One option - It may be an inconvenience for you but, you may want to consider changing your email address - setup a new one, link and confirm it, then remove your old one from the account and of course - only share it with people you trust.

Or simply don't respond (or consider selling) and refund the money.

Login to Me Too

RichieCZE
Contributor
Contributor

So, can he refund money when he send me them as gift? ( so im losing all stuff i send him + all money)

im not sure how to refund him money because it still dint add to mine account. (i have all evidence, chat, screenshots of his behaviour) so im not worried. 

changing email is to protect me from spaming( or sending money and disputing etc?) 🙂

thanks anyway

Login to Me Too

RichieCZE
Contributor
Contributor

its scam, i hope i didnt lose all money.. **remove**:( 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.