Sending friends & family from confirmed bank account

Cgibbons2148
Contributor
Contributor
Very frustrating - I’m trying to send funds and have a confirmed checking account linked to my PayPal account. I also have a credit card and debit card linked. I want to send via f&f because it’s family and it won’t let me select my bank account! Even worse is there is a message telling me “It’s cheaper to send money to friends using bank...” and I’m like “duh!! I’m trying to!” Can someone help me?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

shollis25
New Community Member

Wondering if anyone else is having this issue.  Really want to know why it's doing that, especially with it taunting us.

Login to Me Too

Catdaddyscards
New Community Member

I am also having this issue. I have been unable to find any reason for it.  I am confirmed and verified, bank and card.  I am only able to send a friends payment, via echeck or CC. Both are dumb.

Login to Me Too

Hotend
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this problem right now. last week it let me send 1k to my mom now it will not let me use my bank account to do it again, talk about frustrating. I called the last time this happened and basically got a "well we need to make money too" from the operator. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.