Send money to Visa Card (Can't)

Yorha2b
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone! I have issues firstly
My friend just send my paypal to 20$ so I just want it to transfer to my visa card. so I linked the card it just took the money with checkfee 1.50$ I waited like for 1-2 week but the money didnt go. And it wasnt even on my paypal tho, so next days My payment cancelled and the money came back with 18.50$ I understand it. So After I tried again, (sending money to visa) but when I click send to debit card It always says "link the debit card" and I dont have errors. It always says "Done" but everytime it repeats like that, How will I send the money?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yorha2b

Have you confirmed the card with the 4 digit code sent to your card statement?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yorha2b
Contributor
Contributor

I couldn't see it, in the first steps I just linked the card and security code after that I dont see the confirm things. But I checked the my bank account from internet, there was paypal processing fee something like that I mean they just took money from my bank account for confirm I think but I still cant transfer

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Yorha2b

There should be a 4 digit code next to the amount that was deducted or paid...........if deducted its refunded once you have confirmed the card or bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Yorha2b
Contributor
Contributor

so the card is confirmed before though. but I repeat same steps like when I click transfer to your debit card, I have to add my debit's cards infos again and it says "linked" again like always. Is it bug?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.