Send Invoice to Multiple Recipients Question

SurpriseWeb
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to send an invoice to multiple recipients as I have a customer who would like the invoice sent to the owner of the company (for approvals), and also to their accounting department (for payment/recordkeeping, etc).

My concern is if I send the invoice to two email addresses, both recipients might be prompted to pay the invoice. I would like to avoid the confusion, but still be able to send an "informational" email to the individual who needs to issue the approval to the accounting department, as well as a "functional" email sent to the accounting department.

Is this a possibility?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as there's no options or features to send an informational invoice, you would need to come with something on your own - perhaps just an email to the owner with the details.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately as there's no options or features to send an informational invoice, you would need to come with something on your own - perhaps just an email to the owner with the details.

Login to Me Too

SurpriseWeb
Contributor
Contributor

It would definitely be useful to allow an informational version of the invoice to go out through the invoice system to avoid having to save another copy to send in another email.

It could be as simple as allowing multiple email addresses to be entered in for the invoice, but having an option to accept only one payment for that invoice.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would find this feature useful.

Well, until this is solved I'll go about it another way.

Thanks for the advice.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.