Selling tickets on eBay but not able to ship tickets for a few months -- Will paypal hold funds?

Leschniskis
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm going to list tickets for an event on eBay but the event itself is not for a few months. I do not have the physical tickets in hand yet and will not be receiving them until shortly before the event, so I will have to wait months before the item can be shipped. It's also worth noting that the tickets will sell for over $1,000. I don't use eBay and Paypal very often and do not meet the qualifications for an immediate transfer of funds. My question is, if my event tickets sell on eBay via Paypal will I receive the payment transfer within 21 days of the eBay sale or will I have to wait a few months until after the item has been shipped?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You won't receive your money until you have online tracking to show you have delivered the tickets.

You need to plan your cash flow accordingly.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You won't receive your money until you have online tracking to show you have delivered the tickets.

You need to plan your cash flow accordingly.

Login to Me Too

Leschniskis
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your answer!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if anyone is so stupid to buy tickets which you dont have in hand and wont have until months later

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.