Sellers wants the money but he never send the item to me?? confused

KazimZ66

Hello,

Yesterday i buyed a samsung gear s2 classic from a seller from Holland. I'm also from Holland. The problem is i send the money with buyers protection to him. We also talked on whatsapp that he will send the product the day he received the money. 11 january 2017 i must receive the item. But that didn;t happen. Also asked postnl (lTNT) if there is a package on way to my adress. they said to me that there is no package on the way to my adress. So i Realized that it's a fraud. The person has also blocked me on whatsapp.

I have also a proof about the payment. In that payment i commented that i pay for samsung gear s2 and the deal is about 107 euros.

So i opened a case that i didn't received the item. I pasted all my whatsapp conversation between that person. Also added the convesation of PostNL (TNTT and me. But i didn;t yet claimed the case.

So the seller give answer and said that he sent a 'hat and scarf' so he is lies to paypal. He also say that i'm a fake buyer and that they need to remove my account. on the last he says that he got proof that he sent it to me.

So the question is:

I have send whatsapp proof about the converstation between buyer en seller.

Send the proof of POSTNL (TNT)

The Seller claimed the case and whants the money. So What will happen now. I'm Scared that he get his claim with his lies. But also i send the proof so paypal can read.

Will the seller claim the case with his lies or not? Is he using a trick to claim. He claimed before me.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did the seller provide tracking number?  If you do lose the case, appeal when you are given the option to and then provide the info if you have not already provided it.  If you receive the 'hat and scarf' in the meantime, you can change the dispute reason to not as described.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

KazimZ66

No he says that to paypal that i received the item. and says that he got proofs. But he didn't provide trackingnumber.  After that he pressed on claim case. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If the seller escalated to claim, the seller has to give tracking number saying item was delivered.  PayPal will ask for that when they are reviewing the case.

Login to Me Too

KazimZ66

I hope he will not fraud something with track and trace number. or that he do something tomorrow and sent some item to my adress to show paypal a track and trace code.. But at this moment there is no track and trace code. I litterally tweeted TNT about it. They said there is no package on my way. I send the conversation to paypal about the tweet. 

Login to Me Too

KazimZ66

payment proof.png

This is the transaction that took place before i send the money. On the comment section it says: Buyed from marktplaats (like ebay but from holland) a samsugn gear s2 classic. Seller-Buyer. Item selled for 100 euro and shippingcost. This i wrote by sending the money. So about the ''scarf and hat' which the seller is lying. Paypal can see this also in the case? 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

PayPal will have access to the send money transaction notes you put describing the item, all the info you submitted and communication that took place during the dispute phase.  Once it is escalated to claim phase, PayPal will review it all.  The seller has to provide a valid tracking number.  You can appeal when the option is available IF PayPal sides with the seller.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.