Seller not responding, no updates on order

ellejaiye
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order with a small shop on 01-03-2018. I received the automated confirmation emails from both PayPal and the company. I didn't hear anything back from them after a week, so I sent them an email. On their site, they say that they'll get back to you within 24-48 hours, M-F. I didn't hear back to that message, so I sent a message to their Instagram account because I thought that they might be active on there. That was 01-12-2018, but there wasn't a reply. I tried emailing them again yesterday (01-17-2018) and then left a comment on their Instagram earlier this afternoon (01-18-2018), but have yet to receive even an acknowledgement of my messages. They have, however, updated their account with photos and comments. I spoke to someone else having the same issue and she said it had been a month. (That was a week ago.) It's been just over two weeks since I originally placed the order and, like I said, I haven't received any type of reply.

What kind of course of action is available to me at this point? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.