Scammed $100

lewismacfaull
New Community Member

Hey a month ago I bought a jacket from another person through Instagram, its been over a month since he received my payment and told me he sent it. Since then I have messaged him on both Twitter and Instagram about it, at first he was responding but really late and making excuses for it, but then when I messaged him about it on Twitter he responded a few times and then stopped responding to anything. I have proof of him telling me that if it wasnt here by Friday 20/10/17 that I could charge back. But apparently I sent it as a direct payment so its undisputable which makes me unable to get my money back. The payment was $100 which to me is a lot of money that I really need.  

I dont know what to do and Paypal support doesn't help whatsover. If anyone is reading this and knows what I can do to get the money back please answer fast 

This is proof of him saying I can charge back.

http://prntscr.com/h2g9gr

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

bianca12
Contributor
Contributor

you have lost your money i do not think paypal can do anything about it due to you sending it without buyer protestion 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.