Returned Item

Trillnana
New Community Member
So I made an online purchase from a store I’ve never bought from, my mistake. It will never happen again. I bought two items, and three weeks after I had made the purchase I noticed, items were taking forever to recieve. So i got a hold of them to ask why it was taking so long and apparently the items were coming from china. & then that same day I recieved “tracking information” that was 2 weeks behind. I finally recieved the items or should i say item, since i only recieved 1 item. After that, not only was the item not as described but it was a smaller size too, their measuring chart didn’t match at all. I’ve claimed a refund, but they want the item returned for me to get my whole refund. So i sent the item out this saturday, the only thing is my USPS does not support tracking information when items are sent to china. While this company will only refund me by giving them the tracking information. I do have the reciepts, but I can not figure out how to upload files to the case.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.