Return Shipping

Cestmoila
Contributor
Contributor

I got an email from PayPal, that showed a user could make returns on purchased items, for free using PayPal's free return. It showed lower down, it says 'Activate Return Shipping on Us' and then a button with Activate after Login. But is is an active button, but clicking on it, does not bring up a page that I can login on. I even opened my account on a seperate page, signed in, but I just don't see anything about ACTIVATING THE FREE RETURN. Or is this a badly stated fact in the email, that basically means once you create an account, sign in, then you AUTOMATICALLY Activate the FREE RETURN? 

I'm sorry for bothering someone here in the forum, but I simply don't clearly understand the email from PayPal I got today. Any answers? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Try using this link - www.paypal.com/returns

Use the link where it says "Already a PayPal member? Click here to activate"

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

FTS
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Try using this link - www.paypal.com/returns

Use the link where it says "Already a PayPal member? Click here to activate"

Login to Me Too

Cestmoila
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the quick reply, I used that linl, clicked on the link, and I activated the Free Shipping on US. For what it's worth, I thank you for the help. It worked great. Again, thanks a bunch.

Cestmoila

Login to Me Too

MackMck
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

Ive bought a shoes on Ebay, in description it said that they are genue Nike unfortunately they were fake, when I contacted a seller he refuse to talk to me, so Ive opened an case with Ebay, I got a return label so I can send them back unfortunately return laber expie on 6 of September and Im not coming back in UK untill 9 of Sep. I've spoke to Ebay customer service and Ive been adviced that case will be close on 6 of Sep and there is nothing they can do for me but they said I can contact you and you might be able to help. Regards

Login to Me Too

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As far as I know, PayPal won't be able to help you with your eBay case with the exception of offering you Return Shipping On Us program. You can get your eBay case appealed with eBay at https://ocsnext.ebay.co.uk/ocs/sr?topicName=Appealing+the+decision+on+a+case&query=1484 or search for "Appealing the decision on a case" in eBay's "Help & Contact" section. You should be able to find more information about its there.

Another option, for your return, is you can have a trusted friend or family, if you legally can, to return the shoes for you. Or ask the seller to see if they can ask the shipping carrier for a refund and return the product when you can.

Seeing as how you have already created the return, you won't be able to activate the Return Shipping On Us because you would need to activate before you start a return. Also, this is a public community forum - not a forum where employees are the only ones to reply.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.