Requested payment has been cancelled but shows up as pending

Topgunner222
New Community Member
This has happened to me a few times now and just curious what this is about and if there’s a way to fix it. For example, let’s say I sent a payment request to someone for some arbitrary amount of money. Then, the person I sent the request to sent the payment for that amount, but not in response to the original request, they sent it as a new payment which wasn’t at all linked to the request as far as PayPal’s website code is concerned. So the payment request I made has essentially been completed, but PayPal won’t have registered it as being complete (understandably). Naturally, I then go and cancel the original request I made, but the issue I’m having is that those cancelled requests still show up the group of pending requests. When I click for more info, it does in fact say cancelled, and there is no further action I can take. Just want to know how I can clear these from my “pending” activity; I currently have 2-3 like this and from talking with the people I sent them to, they also are still seeing them.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.