Refund

Nolan2
New Community Member

I recently just got refunded on two items that I bought off an American Express giftcard and I'm trying to purchase something else and it says I have no funds. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hello @Nolan2! If you live in the USA: It’s likely that you don’t have enough money on your prepaid gift card to cover the entire transaction amount. You may want to use another card or buy a less expensive item. Have you tried linking the card to your PayPal account and then have a second payment method to the rest? If you do that, then I would make sure that the second payment method is able to pay the full amount just in case using the prepaid gift card doesn't work.

It's also possible that you may be getting an error message if your prepaid card gift card was not issued in the U.S. or if you are trying to buy from an international merchant.

If you live outside of the USA, then you can go to PayPal.com/PrePaidGiftCard to find the correct information for your country.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.