Refund

Zstolp
New Community Member

So i original orderd a pair of shoes from the goat app and the seller canceled and goat refunded my money. On my acount activity it states i was refunded and it was the correct ammount. My question is when will the money actually enter my pay pal or bank account, i talked to support on the goat company and he said 2-3 buisnes days, now would that be 2-3 paypal buisnes days or 2-3 chase buisnes days. And if this info helps i had 0 dollars in my pay pal account, the account acceses my money through my bank account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Welcome @Zstolp! I know that if you live inside the USA, then the refund will only be sent to your PayPal balance within 3-5 business days - it's never sent to your bank or card unless you initiate a transfer within your PayPal account. The information you received from the company was probably for their country.

Although, if you live outside of the USA, then you can follow these steps for the correct information:

1. Login to your PayPal account.
  2. At the bottom of the page, click on "Help & Contact."
  3. On the next page, search for "I want a refund. How do refunds work?" and the information will be available there.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.