Refund

steelers62
New Community Member

My refund has been refunded but, it's not showing up on my atm/visa card.  Should I contact my bank, Paypal or ebay?  Does it take so long for the process.  It's been refunded for 6 days now.

Thank you for your answers.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

TheJayJayStore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

How are you, @steelers62? To answer your question and if you live in the US, your refund can take up to 30 days (not business days) to be sent to your card if the merchant initiated the refund after the original purchase has cleared your bank.

If the merchant initiated the refund before the original purchase was cleared, then the purchase would be placed on hold for 3-5 business days and, once the hold is complete, it will be placed in your PayPal balance. If you want your refund sent to your bank, instead of your PayPal balance, you will have to initiate a transfer.

Did this help? Let me know by giving me some kudos and selecting this as the solution. Otherwise, go ahead and reply to this forum with the correct solution. Also, help other's in this community! Enjoy!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.